There is not a soul alive or once lived that does not want a glowing skin, balanced hormones and equally smooth reproductive system.
The human body needs a balance of all three macronutrients, carbohydrates, protein, and especially fat. Fat is one of the most crucial elements for hormonal balance. For years, we've been told that fat-free is good, while cholesterol and saturated fat are bad.
This is a dangerous lie. Healthy fat is the raw material that we need to produce and maintain proper hormone function.
Basing meals off clean protein, hormone-balancing healthy fats, antioxidant-rich vegetables, and healing herbs will help your body thrive.
Choose one food from each category A - E for an easy, hormone balancing, skin healing, me
1. Coconut oil (and all coconut products for that matter). It contains lauric acid, which is incredibly healing to the skin and extremely beneficial for hormonal production. It also kills bad bacteria and viruses in the body, provides a quick source of energy, is easy to digest, and speeds up metabolism.
2. Avocados. They're rich in healthy fat that helps our body absorb and use nutrients They are also full of fiber, potassium, magnesium vitamin E, B-vitamins, and Folic acid - all essential for maintaining hormonal balance in the body.
3. Raw butter/ghee. They provide a rich source of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K2. These nutrients are key building blocks for hormonal production. Butter provides great amounts of short- and medium-chain fatty acids, which support immune function, boost metabolism and have anti-microbial properties; meaning, they fight against bad bacteria and viruses in the body.
4. Egg yolks. They're rich in countless vitamins and minerals including: A, D, E, B2, B6, B9, iron, calcium, phosphorous, potassium and choline which all contribute to a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and healthy skin. The choline and iodine in egg yolks are also crucial for making healthy thyroid hormones.
5. Nuts and seeds. Soaked nuts and seeds, olives and olive oil, fermented cod liver oil, hemp seed oil, flax-seed oil, and raw cultured dairy products
Should your body have the nutrients it needs to be in hormonal balance, it will be. You'll experience glowing skin, stable moods, fertility, and consistent energy.
Our bodies have an incredible ability to heal and be in balance, when given the nutrients they need to flourish.
Please see below a range of healthy spices to be consumed daily:
Dubai life coach Lee Levy illustrates brief video on health foods to assist in hormone balance.
Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Dubai Life Coach - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Fresh Ideas Dubai